Followers

Monday, March 2, 2020

WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT GATSBY


1 I feel like Gatsby is good, it’s just he let the love of daisy get in the way of himself living his life . 
2 Nick is not honest with himself , why hang out with dishonest people I think it’s because being with dishonest people makes him look more honest. 
3 Daisy and Tom were careless because Tom he’s just an alcoholic and told Wilson that gatsby killed myrtle, and daisy got with Tom so she can be rich.  
4 I would NOT LET DAISY DATE MY BROTHER OR COUSIN OR ANY RELATIVES because she just wants money that’s why she put up with Tom and didn’t want poor gatsby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKD AND NEW TECH

I believe people see books as ancient and not needed for future education. My perspective  on Technology right now is too expensive for exam...