Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Literature analysis #1

1My book is about this kid named Greg and he is being bullied by his older brother rodrick

2The theme of the book is to always stand up for yourself and that you will always have a best friend that will stick by your side no matter what.

3 I would describe the author as a person who gets up groggy and stumbles and also on how his relationship with his brother is not great at the beginning it gets better towards the end. Another way is that how his brother is always on his ass and annoys him.

4 In the book some literature techniques are foreshadowing because rodrick foreshadows Greg’s future by knowing if he spills the secrete of Greg then Greg will be in liked. Also another literature technique that I used was personification because rodrick is seen as the very personification of bad.  Lastly I used smile because I liked how rodrick is being all mean to him and the dislike is how rodrick bullies him.



Something that lead me to this book is that I’ve read all the diary of a wimpy book but I like how Greg stands up for himself. Another thing that kept me reading is that it’s a funny book to read. It had a nice hard color full front and back cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKD AND NEW TECH

I believe people see books as ancient and not needed for future education. My perspective  on Technology right now is too expensive for exam...