Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

YOUNG GOODMAN BROWN

1 I think Hawthorne wrote that because he wanted to show the readers what an allusion is and to show that what you think you see sometimes is not what you really see.


2 Goodman brown had faith in faith when Goodman didn’t walk into the forest. When Goodman Brown did walk into the forest he saw faith walk past him and almost kissed her husband and then after that Goodman Brown looked sternly in to her and looked away. I don’t think Goodman Brown has faith in her anymore.


3 I think the ribbons represent her love because he stops mentioning her Ribbons less and less


4 I think everything Brown witnessed was an evil because he saw the devil and then crazy stuff started happening like when he would be seeing something soo dramatic and then the next thing you know poof it’s gone


5 I think the old man represents the devil.


6 I think the motivator is Browns own brain because it’s an evil he is experiencing


7 Young Goodman brown would still have his wife Faith  because in the beginning before he went into the forest he was with her. Goodman Brown would still trust her because he would have saw all those horrible things in the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOKD AND NEW TECH

I believe people see books as ancient and not needed for future education. My perspective  on Technology right now is too expensive for exam...